Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Better Future starts with a Better Now

Sometimes we wonder why our visions don´t come to reality, we wonder why even though we plan and visualize things don´t come to life, and we are left with a wish that never comes true. The other day as I was working on the Queen materials Ava Park wrote, I noticed she mentioned that the Queen is the one who visions for the now moment because the future does not exist and it will never come. She said we are taught to believe that we vision for a better future but in doing so we don´t realize that the future is always something far away and that will not come. It is like those people who say they will start the diet on Monday... Monday keeps coming but it´s never the right Monday.

The same concept applies to the phrase "I will be happy when...", you can complete the phrase... I will be happy when I have more money, I will be happy when I have a bigger house, I will be happy when I have a better job, the list goes on and on and I am sure you can add a few more items to it. The point is that we will never be happy now, we are always looking for something else and believe we will be happy when. We can choose to be happy now! We can choose to live the life we want now! We don´t need to wait, we can be who we want to be right here, right now. 

Visioning is great but we do not need to vision for the future, we need to vision for the now moment and live the life we want to live right now. Who knows what will happen tomorrow? Today, we are alive and we can choose to be happy, to be enough, to be perfect just as we are. One of my Queen laws is "My thoughts manifest my reality. If I can change my reality if I change my thoughts." If I choose to think I am happy and my life is just what I want it to be right now, I can manifest that.

Vision for the Now Moment! A Better Future starts with a Better Now. It is your choice.

Many blessings,

Lady Carolina )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment