Monday, November 18, 2019

2020 is almost here!

Hi Everyone,
Can you believe there are only 6 weeks left of 2019? Are you ready for 2020? I am not sure about you, but 2019 was a very interesting year for me. If I had to define it in one word, I would say alignment. I choose this word because I feel that this year has been one of meditating, contemplating, shedding and figuring out where my commitments are. I struggled with figuring out teaching schedules, continue building my business and adding me to my own schedule as I can´t be go, go, go, all the time. How about you? What is the word that defines 2019 for you? 
November brings us some astrological opportunities that we can use in our favor. Mercury has been retrograde in the sign of Scorpio most of the month but it is turning direct tomorrow! Turning direct does not mean everything is fine but it means we have a couple of weeks to put our new plans into action and move forward. The shadow period of this retrograde will last till December  8.  Mercury in Scorpio asks us to look at the shadow side of our thoughts. During this retrograde period we may been faced with looking at our own darkness and figuring out how to work with it so it does not impact us and we can use its energy in our favor. This month, we also have Venus moving from Capricorn to Sagittarius giving us a push to explore our independence, be more adventurous, and be flirty. Mars is moving into Scorpio tomorrow after spending time in Libra and we can feel that shift for sure. This is the time to set our intentions and go for it. Mars in Scorpio is intense and it will not stop until it gets the vision accomplished. As we move into December, we will have another planet changing signs, this time we are talking about Jupiter moving out of Sagittarius into Capricorn. The planet of expansion in the sign of limitation is not very happy but the lesson is one of learning to push through limitations and use the happy go lucky energy of Jupiter to conquer the limitations that Capricorn sets. It is a time to learn to be wise with our resources and see the limits in a different way. 
Knowing that this is our astrological environment for the final stretch of this year, I invite you to contemplate the following questions:
- Are you negative about any areas in your life? What is that negative mandate supporting in your life? Is being negative an easy way out to not commit to your dreams?
- Where do you need more freedom in your life?
- What is your vision for 2020 and how can you use Mars impulse to make it happen?
- How can you feel abundant even in the face of limitations?
Take a minute, grab a piece of paper and a pen and just let yourself respond to those questions automatically. Let your Spirit talk through automatic writing. Once you are done writing, set it aside and don´t read it until December 21 (Winter Solstice). At that time, you will be ready to set up an action plan for your discoveries.
I will be teaching a couple of classes in 2020. My commitment is to have one in person class a month and one mediumship and psychic development circle. Stay tuned for dates and times. There will be no activities in December as that´s my month to vision what´s to come for 2020. 
I am grateful for all of you! Thank you for being there! 
Many blessings,
Carolina
Rev. Carolina A. Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment