Sunday, April 24, 2011

Initiation, Growth, Fruition, and Contemplation

Life is full of cycles - initiation, growth, fruition, and contemplation - or as I usually say life, death and rebirth. Every time we face the end of one cycle, we fear the new beginnings without realizing that without closing a door, another one can not open. We need to make space for the new and it is important to let go of those things that do not serve us anymore or we will feel stuck and live in stagnation.

During the past three weeks, I came to the realization that I needed to move to another place because the place where I live has turned into a danger zone. Not only we had an explosion outside that we could not figure out what it was but my husband's car got broken into and they stole a part. If I were in Argentina, the GPS would be marking the place where I live as a dangerous zone... "Beware! You are approaching a dangerous zone, enter at your own risk." The interesting part is that I lived in Argentina almost all my life where crime is really high but I never experienced the things I experienced here in the first world... mmmm. So having said that, the thought of moving really brought a lot of anxiety to my mind. I haven't moved in such a long time - yep, 6 years, and now I have to pack up and move to another place.

Luckily, as Mercury turned direct yesterday, I found a great place to live, in a better neighborhood and with all the things that I needed. This situation that seemed as a strike of good luck after experiencing bad luck or bad timing for the past few weeks felt great, but the little monkey mind inside me started thinking... Can I move and do my final for Mandarin at the same time? Can I pack up everything in three weeks and move? Can I... and the list can continue. A sudden rush of anxiety and adrenalin was pumping in my brain and I could only think of all the things that could go wrong instead of focusing on the good things that were happening, the opportunity to start again, to circulate the energies. Sometimes when the opportunity appears, you got to jump! If you wait or think twice, it may pass and you will be sitting with nothing in your hands. We can ask the universe to provide the best situation for us, but if we are not awake, if we don't see the signs, the things we asked for may go by and we may miss the train.

Fear of Change is normal and we all have experience it but it is about breaking that wall and moving forward that makes the difference in staying stagnant or changing, evolving and growing. Everything has a beginning and an end so we can start again. This is my time to start again and even though I am scared, I will still move forward and break that wall.

Blessings )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment