Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 Recap... Move forward - 2012 is waiting for you

We have entered the last week of 2011, Christmas has passed and now we are left with our thoughts, our accomplishments, our desires for 2011 and our goals for 2012. What were your goals for 2011? Did you accomplish them? Are they moving to next year? Did you realize there were some that do not belong to you but other people or conditioning playing in your life? Have you made space to create a new you in 2012? Have you put yourself first?

2011 was a peculiar year for me. I went into the Chinese woods and got lost in the Mandarin garden while trying to evaluate other decisions I have made in my life. Isn't it easier to focus your attention in something else than what's really ticking you? It's easier to get distracted or just focus 100% on something not essential while the other things that are wondering in your mind get to play and move around. The first part of 2011 was devoted to a Mandarin journey where I would be learning Chinese characters 24/7. If you know me, you know that when I put my mind on something, I do go 120% so I am not sure how we didn't end up having our full house revamped to look Chinese.... yeah you open the cabinet and you don't find rice, you find 水稻. The second part of the year was about finding myself again, getting out of the Chinese woods and finding the Priestess that was waiting for me to come back to her, to tell her that it's time to get back to business again. She was screaming "GET OUT OF THE MYSTS, I AM HERE, I AM STILL WITHIN."

I was very lucky to get to participate in a Queen Convocation by Rev. Ava Park, the presiding priestess of the Goddess Temple of Orange County in October and that rocked my world... yes, my 2011 goals/vision/plans got reshaped from October to now.... It was like getting into the twilight zone where I got to spend a lot of time with Lady Olivia Robertson and get a private ordination as ArchDruidess by her. Then, a few weeks after, I was participating in this seminar with Rev. Ava Park because Le'ema had invited me during 2011 Convocation.... One thing led to the next and my Priestess Queen self broke out of her cocoon and said "I AM HERE SISTER.... IT'S MY TIME" and let me vision and plan for 2012.

2012 is such a charged year with all the Mayan predictions and the feelings that the end of the world is nearby, just round the corner.... The message we get from society is "Panic!!!! Are you ready to die? The end is close" but in my mind the message is always the same... "Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. ~ Queen of your Own life" so live today as if it is the last day of your life. Vision for the future but don't get attach, things always change, evolve and Goddess is guiding you all along. Your Divine Self what you need, it may not be what you want but it will be what you need to grow in this path, what will help you with your purpose in life, with your mission. Just let go of your need to control situations, let go of your thoughts, let your heart guide you and make 2012 the best year ever. You can live the life you are meant to live and not the one that others are telling you to live. Be strong, have clarity, and design the life you want for the year to come.

Many blessings )0(

Lady Carolina

1 comment: