Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Universe Knows

When I attended my first Queen Convocation with Ava Park last October, I thought that was the milestone in my life, that was the moment where I could see the before and after, that was the moment when I got the makeover for my inner self. Two days ago, I had the opportunity to attend another Convocation with Ava Park and once again, the blueprint of my life changed.

During this convocation we touched on different topics but the one phrase that resonated with me was when Ava talked about our jobs and our money and how the universe knows and if we are not able to manage our current job, the universe will not give us another. If we are not able to administer the money we have today, the universe will not give us more. We have to probe we can do a good job to get our dream job and the only job we really have is to walk in our lives as Priestess Queens treating everyone with respect and being the Queen of our own Realms. This really resonated with me because it is much easier to complain about our jobs, complain about our money, complain about our relationships instead of trying to do our best and then visioning our future for the better while living in the present moment. What we focus on, we attract more. If we live complaining, we will attract more of what we are complaining about. If we do our best, we will attract what we are best at . The Universe knows.

If you have a chance to attend a Convocation with Ava Park or participate in her Queen Counsel Program, you will not be disappointed. I think these teaching are priceless and Ava is an amazing teacher and mentor. I highly recommend these teachings to any woman that is really serious about being the woman she was meant to be and break out of the conditioning and structure society has placed on us.

I know there is a before and after! Now, I know it was not a before and after my first Queen Convocation, but a before and after Ava Park entered my life. Thank you Ava for bringing these teachings to me and I am deeply grateful the Goddess has crossed our paths and I got to meet you in person.

I am in my journey, walking my path as a Priestess Queen. The universe knows....

Many Blessings,

Carolina
Presiding Priestess of Circulo de Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment