Saturday, May 19, 2012

Going back into the dark

When we start paying attention to all the symbols in our lives, we discover many interesting things. As most of you know, I am leaving for Buenos Aires next week and as I started meditating on my trip, I noticed that this trip will allow me to go back into the dark part of the year because the southern hemisphere is now moving from Samhain to Winter Solstice. That´s the time to spiral down to the bottom of the cauldron and transform those things that do not serve you anymore. It is also a time when we can sit in the great black void of creation, the field of pure potentiality where we can vision the dreams we want to manifest. 

2012 is a year of big transformation for me in many areas of my life. I feel I have been reborn since I started to study with Ava Park and her Queen Teachings. Those teachings have helped me make a big leap from the woman I used to be - that overgiving mother - to the woman I am now - a Beloved Queen and Visionary Priestess. The discovery of the Enneagram Personality Types and how to use them in my life has also provided me with tools of self discovery and self evaluation (Thank you Ava - once again!). Little by little, as I walk in this journey I discover who I really am and let go of the conditionings that society, traditions, and family have placed on me since I was born. Every time we are reborn, we need a gestation period and I think my going back into the dark is the time to gestate and finally sealed the new me that has been growing and evolving since October last year.

My trip also falls within two Eclipses. First, the Gemini Solar Eclipse that will take place tomorrow, May 20. Then, the Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse that will take place on June 4. Eclipses are very powerful Moons that allow us to once again look within and cut those things that are no longer needed. The Gemini Solar Eclipse talks about dissolving our old programs and pathways to create new templates and archetypes. This Moon helps us let go of our fears so we can create the life we want. What areas in your life you feel you are comfortable but not happy? Where do you feel you need to follow your heart and not your head? Do you feel some structures in your life are outdated and they don´t reflect who you are today? Remember: "You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you´ll discover will be wonderful. What you´ll discover is yourself." (Alan Alda)

The Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse is asking us to look at our lives and find those areas that are true for us; peel the layers of conditioning and see reality with our hearts. It is the time to integrate our head and heart, our spirit and matter, the masculine and feminine within us. Think what is important for you now and follow your heart. What does your heart need now? What are your priorities? Are those priorities based on fear? Based on conditioning? Based on rules that are not even yours?

During the next two weeks, we are given the opportunity to reconfigure our lives so we can manifest our reality and vision our lives. Take advantage of the extra energy that will go around so you can use it to create your future. 

Many blessings,

Carolina
Presiding Priestess of Circulo de Isis

Notes:
Ava Park Queen Teachings: http://goddesstempleoforangecounty.com/
Enneagram Types: Wisdom of the Enneagram by Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson 

No comments:

Post a Comment