Saturday, March 9, 2013

I want to be the first Carolina Amor-Boggs

Yesterday, I was watching Katy Perry´s movie for the I am not sure what time... maybe 20?!?! and the phrase "She wants to be the first Katy Perry, she doesn´t want to be the next Avril Lavigne" resonated with me. When I heard this phrase, I thought... I don´t want to be the next Lady Olivia Robertson, or Z Budapest, or Vicky Noble... I want to be the first Carolina Amor-Boggs. The way I see the world is unique and I don´t need validation for what I am seeing or creating. As Ava Park taught me, I am the Queen of my own realm and whoever wants to be part of my realm will have to follow my laws and rules. There are plenty of realms for everyone to choose from but if they choose mine, this Queen has her own rules. She may not see the world the way everyone else sees it. She may have rules that break all "normal" rules but it´s still her realm. She is the Queen.

So many times we feel we want to have this or that, we want to be like this person or that person. There is a lot of societal conditioning on what we want and also how we should live our lives but is that the way it is supposed to be. If you look within, can you see that things may not be black or white? Can you see that the rules that they set for us are not our rules? Why would we feel guilty if we are just choosing something different? Is that bad? It may be bad for some of the people who are  programed with the old conditioning but we are moving to the next era, the next evolution and we need to raise our vibrations. What was white before may be too strick right now and we need to learn that we can bend the rules, we can cheat at times because the program is outdated and does not know what we need now. We are the new human beings and we need to start living from a different place. What was before is no more and it´s time to change. It´s time to live from our own heart and soul and not let others determine who you are or have to be.

We can´t be the next X or Y or Z, we have to be our authentic selves. We are not shaped by rules anymore, only our own rules. We determine who we are and we drive our own cars of life. We are the driver, we are the conductor, we are the creatrix-creator. It´s time to say NO to the rest of the world and say YES to your own dream. What do you want? What´s your purpose? What´s your desire? 

I don´t want to be the next Lady Olivia Robertson, I want to be the first Carolina Amor-Boggs.

Many blessings,
Lady Carolina
Presiding Priestess of Circulo de Isis
Member of the Archdruid Union
www.circulodeisis.org

Note: I can´t recommend Ava Park´s teaching more... her teachings are priceless. Check them out:
http://goddesstempleoforangecounty.com/About_Rev_Ava.html


No comments:

Post a Comment