Thursday, March 6, 2014

Strong but Flexible... Lead Away

For the longest time, I thought the best way of protection was to shield. Shield against all the unwanted energies that were coming to you. Put up a wall, a brick wall that can not be penetrated with anything but in putting up  that wall you spend a lot of energy with keeping your guard up, and you have less energy to spend in manifesting your dreams.

A few years ago, one of my counselors asked me why I spent so much time protecting and keeping people away instead of letting them in and leading away those whose energies did not resonate with me. At that time, it seemed not possible to be able to let people in who did not have the best intentions, those people who seemed to take only, those people who had their own agendas or their own benefit in mind and did not really care about me. Those relationships that were co-dependent or not mutual and reciprocal.

A few years after, my best friend introduced me to martial arts and I learned the way of wo wei.. or no action.. or leading away. I still recall the time that we were pushing and he told me...  you are strong.... but it takes less energy to lead away so you can hit harder after that. It´s not about resisting but of feeling and finding the center line. When you find the center line you can definitely move that person away pretty fast. To find the center line you have to feel, you can´t shield. To feel you have to let the person in, you can´t build the brick wall and just protect. If you do that, you don´t know what is on the other side of the wall because you are spending all your energy protecting.

Between my former counselor and my best friend, I started feeling that there may be no use in holding up a wall or living in a fortress so nobody can come inside but instead it was time to use my intuition and my deeper self to determine who can come close to me, who I will lead away and who will I take up to battle but a Queen only goes to battle when she has eliminated all other options and she knows she will win. Like in chess, you may sacrifice some pieces in order to get to Mate.

There is no doubt that I am a strong lady but it´s time to become flexible and let myself feel what is coming towards me so I can definitely lead away those things or relationships that do not belong in my realm.

Lead away.....


Many blessings,

Lady C. Amor

Presiding Priestess of Circulo de Isis
www.circulodeisis.org
Member of the Archdruid Union
https://sites.google.com/site/fellowshipofisiscentral/fellowship-of-isis-foundation-union-triad---archdruid-union
Founder of Tienda Roja
https://www.facebook.com/groups/441201419296609/

No comments:

Post a Comment