Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flat Tire

Transportation has been the topic of Mercury´s shadow period this time around. It all started on June 20 when I broke my left foot till today when they removed the boot that has been supporting my foot for the past 8 weeks. Breaking my foot limited my mobility and my ability to bike, hike, and even walk. Things became complicated. Luckily, I broke my left foot and I have an automatic car so I was able to drive myself around.

Last weekend, as I was walking on the beach, I tripped once again and I broke the flip flop I was wearing. I was on the other side of the beach trail and I had to walk back to my car. The ground was so tough and it was funny to see two guys passing me and making a comment that it was bad for me to be on the boot and at that time I was more concerned about the foot that was not on the boot as it hurt to walk on the pavement. It´s very interesting how perspectives change once you get used to a situation. At that time, the boot was natural for me and the flip flop was my transportation issue.

I still could not help but think about the issues with the feet in the past few weeks and how it seemed that I was stepping in the wrong direction or the universe was slowing me down. On Monday, I woke up and as I was going to work, the flat tire light came on and I had to take the car to the shop to fix the tire. I spent two hours in the shop with another transportation issue. Then I started meditating how the universe was pushing me to slow down, to not rush, to not run.

Today, as they removed the boot from my foot, once again I find myself walking very slow and trying to get used to not having the boot. First, I was slow with the boot, now I am slow without the boot. I know Mercury usually slows things down so we can meditate, rethink, and make new decisions. Today as I feel I have to learn how to walk once again, I am thankful the boot is gone and I am looking forward to what the path ahead brings.

Many blessings,

Lady Carolina
Presiding Priestess of the Circulo de Isis


No comments:

Post a Comment