Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I see, I feel, I illuminate

"If a lighthouse could be said to possess a soul, it would be the great light pouring from its lantern each night to guide home the lonely mariner. Like a star, it shines dependably and regularly every night. It can beam steadily or it can flash. Its beacon can be white, red to mark danger area, or red and green to show the port and starboard sides of a channel. Clouds and fog may obscure the beam, but when the skies are clear a lighthouse is a bright star by which to steer." (from The DeWire Guide to Lighthouses of the Pacific Coast - California, Oregon and Washignton by Elinor DeWire).

A few months ago, one of my students now ordained Priestess, Hester Aira, did a high healing session for me and in that session she told me I am a lighthouse and my purpose is to illuminate and bring clarity to people. Since she told me that, I´ve been researching lighthouses and became really interested in these icons of light. Hester´s words resonated with the worlds of my teacher and mentor, Linda Iles when she told me that I would become the torch guiding my students in the mysteries of Isis as a new Priestess Hierophant. If I combine both messages received within a three year period, I know that I am meant to shed light on situations and guide.

Being a lighthouse is not an easy task. It requires one to really see everything in situations and to illuminate the darkness that some people are not ready to see. Lighthouses shine so hard that you can see everything, the good, the bad and the ugly. Some people don´t like seeing the ugly. They may deny it, it may show them a part of themselves they don´t really see as personal but instead they project on others, or they may be totally unaware of these parts of themselves. During the past few months, my vision has become very clear and I can see things I did not see before, I see patterns and I feel energies that I was not aware I could see or feel. It´s been an amazing experience to be able to see through and connect at that level because it allows me to feel we are all one and we are all connected. This awareness also allows me not to judge others because others are also me and if I am judging them, I am judging myself as well and how could I? How can I judge the behavior of one person when it´s just a reflection of myself? I can only love that person unconditionally and love them just the way they are. If the situation calls for it, I will shed light on their situation but not judgement. I will just illuminate their way so they can see where they need to go and get out of the darkness. In this capacity, I am reminded of the words of my mentor and creator of the Queen Teachings, Ava Park, when she says "The Queen just sheds light and walks away." 

My journey of shedding light started several years ago when I got my first tarot deck and I started learning the cards. My first cards came in the magazine Cosmopolitan and I remember I was about 12 years old and I started playing with the cards and doing readings for my friends. As time went by, I got the traditional Raider White deck and started doing readings for my whole family, my cousins, my cousins´friends, and many more. It´s funny that even today, every time I go back home the first question I get is "did you bring your cards?" This is the confirmation that I had shed light for them.

When I was 19 years old, I started studying Astrology and that has become my second tool for illuminating the path of others as well as my own path. I got my natal chart done when I was 18 years old and it was so accurate that I became a believer of that science and it combined with my love for the Tarot and divination.

Today I feel that all the tools I´ve learned in the past will complement my journey towards my purpose of being a lighthouse for others. I feel that my intuition is growing very strong and now...

I see, I feel, I illuminate.

Many blessings,
Lady Carolina
Presiding Priestess of Circulo de Isis
www.circulodeisis.org
Member of the ArchDruid Union under the Fellowship of Isis
https://sites.google.com/site/fellowshipofisiscentral/fellowship-of-isis-foundation-union-triad---archdruid-union

Note:

About Hester Aira and High Healing
http://hesteraira.wix.com/hester-aira

About Ava Park and the Queen Teachings
http://goddesstempleoforangecounty.com/About_Rev_Ava.html

No comments:

Post a Comment