Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Detonator

Last week, I was presenting in The Goddess Temple of Orange County about the Queen and Leadership and as I was talking about different things, I reached a point in the presentation when I felt I could not remember the word I wanted to use to describe a catalyst and the word detonator came up instead. I remember seeing the faces of the women lit up when that word was spoken. It really resonated with most of us because we all know those people who come to our lives and they create havoc, those who detonate the situations that are meant to help us grow and evolve. At the time when the detonator goes off, the world seems to collapse and what you knew before no longer serves you. Pieces fly in the air and you try to hold on for dear life because life as you knew it is gone. Like the Tower card in the tarot, the detonator works like the lighting bolt coming down from heaven crashing everything on its way down.

Do you know anybody in your life that has come and demolished your foundations? They come in many forms and shapes. Sometimes we can see them coming from afar but we allow them to be in our lives because we know they will bring great transformation and they will allow us to have those lessons we signed up for when we incarnated in this planet. Sometimes they take us by surprise and we experience great shock when the detonator goes off. The detonator can be a person or a situation that pushes us to reevaluate our core principles and either stand strong for what we believe or change our paradigm to match our new vibration. They are just there to be the channel for transformation in our path.

At times, when we see the detonator, we may try to diffuse it if we don´t want it to go off. We try to hide it or not look at it but in doing so, we are just preventing the course of action and sooner or later the bomb will go off and you will not be able to contain the transformational power of change. The detonator is there to rock your boat, to help you get used to change and the unknown, to create fear that can be transmuted to power once we come out the other side.

We can all be a detonator for others. I know I am one in many areas of my life. I am the one that brews the stew within. I take a lot of time thinking and evaluating options but when I have made up my mind, I definitely detonate. I am the one that wakes up one day after months of meditation and changes the course of action in one second. Actually that´s what others see, they see the instant change but they do not realize that the change has been cooking for a long time  and now they see the reaction. I remember many years ago when I was studying to become an English Teacher and one day, I woke up and told my parents I was not going to continue going to university. That was it... done. My dad was in state of shock because he couldn´t understand and I know I rocked his foundation at that time (as many other times lol). He had not seen it coming but it was there all along and I had evaluated all the options and made the decision that was best for me. I usually don´t incorporate others in my evaluation process and they just see the end result so they think I changed from one day to the other. When I make up my mind, there is no going back. I know this situation has detonated issues in others who all of the sudden see a different person in me. Can you recall a time when you were a detonator for others?

I am grateful for all the detonators in my life because they have made me who I am. If all is love and light, there wouldn´t be a chance to experience our strength and power. Next time you find a detonator in your life, be grateful because they will help you grow and become a better you even though at the time of explosion it seems like it is the end of the world.

Many blessings,
Lady Carolina Amor
Presiding Priestess of Circulo de Isis
www.circulodeisis.org
Member of the Archdruid Union
https://sites.google.com/site/fellowshipofisiscentral/fellowship-of-isis-foundation-union-triad---archdruid-union
Founder of Tienda Roja
https://www.facebook.com/groups/441201419296609/


No comments:

Post a Comment