Thursday, November 12, 2015

11:11 Make a Wish!

11:11 means different things to different people. In America, it is Veterans´ Day. In China, it is Single People Day. For me 11:11 means magick! You get to make a wish and see the power of intention at work. The question becomes, what wishes do you have? Are your wishes your true heart´s desires? How bad do you want them to become true?

When we work with the power of intention, we have to be mindful of all the voices around us and within us. Many times we say we want to have a meaningful job but then we start telling ourselves that meaningful work does not pay well and there goes our dream down the drain because our unconscious mind does not understand the positive or negative, it only agrees with us so it will bring to our lives whatever we are thinking whether it is positive or not. This is one of the reasons why it´s easier to manifest a negative situation than a positive one because somehow we are wired to believe the negative is possible and the great is just a dream.

If we want to manifest our desires, we need to align ourselves with our purpose and use both the power of intention and the power of attention to bring that we wish to manifestation. If you want to be abundant, focus on abundance, intent to be abundant and remove the phrases "money does not grow on trees" "I can´t afford that" "I don´t have money for that" among other phrases from your vocabulary. Again, remember your unconscious mind does not know the difference so it will say yes to anything you say whether is I am the richest woman in the world or I can´t even afford a pancake. The choice is yours because our words have power. If you find yourself saying something negative, just say cancel cancel and affirm the positive. The more you affirm your wishes, the more chances they will manifest. If you don´t believe in the dreams you have, how could the Universe believe in them? It starts with you. Be mindful of your words, be mindful of your actions and be also mindful of your no action because not doing is doing in a way. 

Yesterday, I was working on the Ritual For Living Dreamwork and Planner questions and there were a couple of questions that made me think a lot about. One was - "when you get to the end of your life, what would you like to have accomplished?" To this question, many things came to my mind such as I would like to have written my books, created my oracles, helped people in their spiritual journeys, change the world for the better, among other things. When I ask a friend, his response was quite simple and that surprised me because I thought wow, is that all you want? Sometimes simplicity is great but when it comes to manifestation, I believe the more details you have, the better. The clearer you can see it and imagine it, the easier it will be to bring it to life. Everything starts with a thought and I do believe in the saying "If you can dream it, you can create it". With this concept in mind, I try to give as much color as I could to what I want to create whether it is a new job, a new relationship, a new home, or anything that I want to manifest. I still imagine it and finish my prayer... or something better! Because I am aware there are my plans and there are the Divine plans and I am always co-creating with the Divine.

The other question that called my attention was "Where in your life you feel you are not fully present or fully participating?" I thought some areas where I feel they contract my energy instead of expanding it. Places I feel are not positive or up-lifting. Relationships that are not adding anything but at times take away. This question made me think that I want to be present in every area in my life and if I am not present, maybe that´s an area that needs decluttering and letting go to provide space for those things that are fulfilling, that are illuminating, that are expanding my energy. Do you have any areas in your life where you feel you are feeling stuck or contracted? If yes, what are you going to do with them? Can you afford spending the time and energy on places where you are not fully present? Once again, the choice is yours. Just be aware that those areas will take from the energy you have to manifest those things you want.

11:11 brings magick and allows us to create. It´s up to us what we create. We can create heaven or we can create hell with our words, our intentions and our wishes. Be mindful of what you ask for as it may come true. 

11:11 - Make a Wish!

Love and Light,

Carolina A. Amor

Public Page
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaamaliaamor/?fref=ts



No comments:

Post a Comment