Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Shall we dance?

Life is a continues dance with its ups and downs, its twists and turns, its jumps and pauses.  Sometimes it´s like a slow romantic dance while other times it seems we are in the middle of a heavy metal song and all we can do is scream. This year has been a year of discovery where I found some new tunes and some new moves that have guided me towards my soul purpose.

The first tune I had to listen to was the tune of my heart. What do I want in this lifetime? What´s my purpose? What´s my mission? What makes me happy? If I have to complete the phrase I love... what comes after? I love helping people. I love reading the Tarot. I love being a Priestess. I love being psychic. I love cooking. I love writing. I love teaching. I love being a Druid. I love being in Nature. I love dancing! I love.... As I completed this exercise, I discovered those things that make me who I am today because there are times when we get lost in the layers of life or we get attached to the roles we play to the extend that we lose our essence. After my divorce, I had to find my essence once again and become Carolina Amalia Amor once again.

After I reconnected with myself and started listening to the beats of my own drum, it was time to connect with the symphony of guides and spirits that walk the path with me by my side. Each of these guides has its own tune and brings its own dimension to the music of my life. Without one of them, our symphony would be incomplete. Some danced to the beats of rock and roll while others were dancing salsa and then there were the ones that were just admiring the classical music. As I connected with them, I started seeing that there was more in life than what meets the eye and we have our compass. Our body knows the steps, we just need to reconnect and tune into the radio station that plays our coming home song. We all come with our own set of musicians that make our life a beautiful masterpiece symphony. It only takes courage and openness to be able to listen the beats of our heart and eliminate all the distortions that we get from the environment and the tribal mandates.

Reconnecting with the orchestra members of my life showed me that if I wanted to succeed, I needed to believe in my dream and align myself with it. I needed to be flexible and movable because my dream may not manifest in the way I envisioned but it will manifest if I flow like water and trust that it takes two to tango, my desires and the Divine timing. When you dance, you need to trust your partner and if you do, the dance will flow smoothly no matter how many obstacles you may face. In the dance of your life, your partner is the Divine. Shall we dance?

Love & Light,

Carolina A. Amor

Presiding Priestess of Circulo de Isis
www.circulodeisis.org
Member of the Archdruid Union
https://sites.google.com/site/fellowshipofisiscentral/fellowship-of-isis-foundation-union-triad---archdruid-union
Founder of Tienda Roja
https://www.facebook.com/groups/441201419296609/


2 comments: