Thursday, October 11, 2012

Timing

They say it´s all about timing! The right time to express a feeling, the proper time to leave, the perfect way to change directions. If you are wondering who they is, I am wondering the same thing!!!! Yep, I am not sure how people define what perfect timing is but I know there is something about timing....

Last week I was trying to capture a picture of the Blue Angels in San Francisco, and it was one of the most difficult things to do. You got to see me trying to catch those fast planes.... you could hear them, you could feel them, but you could definitely not see them and plop.... there went another wonderful shot to be!!!! As a partial Italian, you could see me swearing with my hands that I could not catch that shot. My father was with me and he would laugh at my frustration. That did not help for sure! I could hear him saying "relax" in his tone that I found more irritating than anything else. 

This situation really made me thing how many times in life I have experienced that sensation of hearing what was coming, feeling the energies in my gut, and then plop, missed the right time to say something or express a feeling. I have also experienced all those times when we say something at the wrong time and then we are either penalized or just off. What is the right timing? Do you feel it in your gut? Do you think it is the right time? Is it mental or emotional? What is the right timing????

I know that at times I have a perfect plan in my head but many times that plan does not go as I really thought it would. Did I say something wrong again? Did I say something too early? Too late? The other day I was getting a card from an oracle and it told me that we go in spirals, no linear, no timing, just spiraling up. I thought this makes sense and maybe it is the reason why my timing sucks! Well, I am not going to wait for others to make their minds, I am not going to wait for others to make a move, I just will make up my mind and execute according to my own plan. It´s all about timing!

Many blessings,

Lady Carolina
Presiding Priestess of Circulo de Isis


No comments:

Post a Comment