Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Are you in Dharma?

It was long time ago when I was introduced to the concept of Dharma. Actually, it was one of my first spiritual teachers who introduced me to this word more than 12 years ago. I was talking to her about the Goddess, and she mentioned the concept of Karma and Dharma, I knew about Karma, but Dharma was totally new to me. She explained that when a person is in Dharma, she or he is living his or her life purpose and fulfilling his or her destiny. The way to know whether you are in Dharma or not was to ask yourself the question: if I had all the money in the world and I did not have to worry about money or making a living, would I be doing what I am doing today? If the answer is yes, then you are in Dharma. If the answer is no, then you should think about what would be the thing that you would do with your life when money is not a concern.

Why am I talking about Dharma? Because last Sunday, I was able to meet a great woman, a Goddess Priestess, the founder of the Isis Oasis Temple - Loreon Vigne. She is an example of what Dharma is, she is happy serving the Goddess and I could feel her energy as vibrant and full of joy as nobody I have met in some time. She is a radiant being and I can see that she has fulfilled her life purpose, that she is in Dharma.

The question for me is how to reach that level, how to get to the point where I can work on my passions and not worry about money. I would not want to get to the end of my days to realize that I did not fulfill my purpose and that I did not live fully.

Are you in Dharma?

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment