Monday, November 26, 2012

Step into your Power Zone

During Thanksgiving weekend, I decided to go on morning walks as a way to meditate and connect with nature as well as gather my thoughts for all the projects I am working on at the time - building new classes, building the Circulo de Isis website, and working on my reduction of the non-essential lifestyle. As I walked in my neighborhood, I looked at the trees, the birds and all the little animals that I would come across. I had my headphones on and I was listening to some music when this dog came barking at me from behind. If you know me, you know I used to be terrified of dogs. When I saw this dog, he was so closed to my leg I screamed. Then I stopped and I said "You freaked me out!!!! Go to your place" I think my Mars in Scorpio came out because the dog just turned around and went back to his house and barked a little bit behind his fence. In the past, I know I would have run away and be very scared of the whole situation but now, I was able to stand for myself and say NO, you go to your place!

This situation made me think of all those other situations when I may have been scared and ran away instead of standing straight and taking the bull from the horns because I had the power to manifest my own reality and the challenges I face are only ways of the Universe to teach me knew  lessons and stir me right. If I had given to my fear, I would have not done a radio interview because I am usually the shy one. If I had given to my fear, I would not have moved to the USA because it was far away from the known and very unknown at the time. 

As I keep putting pictures and words in my vision board, I realize that manifesting my vision for life requires some bold moves. I can´t be in my fear zone because if I let my demons dominate my life, I will just manifest a life filled with shadows. I need to be honest with myself, I need to hold myself in integrity and clarity and always be authentic because in the end, it is not about what we do or what we say but it is about who we are deep inside, our core, our beliefs and foundation. Yesterday, I decided not to participate in an event that was going to be filled with phonies and fake people. In the beginning, I thought it would be fun to attend such an event but after meditating, I felt it was a waste of time. Why would I put myself in a situation where I am so closed to energy vampires and around people I don´t respect? Some of their ways of living and beliefs are totally different from what I believe and I don´t judge them at all, I respect their way of thinking but I don´t need to spend time with them when I have a choice so I choose to spend my time in a more productive, joyful and rich way. A way that stands for who I am and does not drain my energy. I don´t want to have to fake anything, I don´t want to have to be lying or putting on a show, I just want to participate in activities that allow me to be me, just me, authentic and honest me.

We can live in fear like society wants us to or we can just step into our power zone and live from the heart, showing our true colors, being honest and authentic. . Which one would you choose? You always have a choice. Even when you are not choosing, you are doing so.

Many blessings,
Lady Carolina
Presiding Priestess of Circulo de Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment